Welcome to eChristmasTrees!
First and foremost, we are all about artificial Christmas trees. But in addition to trees, we also a wide array of Christmas tree accessories such as tree skirts, tree toppers, Christmas ornaments, tree stands, lights and so much more. Enjoy perusing our site and please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have questions or concerns.
Why Choose an Artificial Tree?
Christmas trees are a popular addition to any home during the holiday season, but one of the most common dilemmas when it comes to this tradition is what type of tree to get. There are two kinds of Christmas trees that people can choose from – real trees or artificial trees – and there are pros and cons to each. This article will discuss the benefits of an artificial Christmas tree and why you should consider adding one to your holiday decoration collection.
• They can be used year after year. This is perhaps the biggest advantage of opting for an artificial Christmas tree. These trees can be used over and over again, and will often last several years or even longer before needing to be replaced. With this type of tree, you pay for it once, instead of each year like you do with a real tree. Recycling at its finest, these trees are great for people who want the ease and convenience of unpacking their tree from their basement, attic, or other storage space, rather than heading to a lot and purchasing a real tree or tromping through the woods to find your own.
• They’re clean. If you’ve ever owned a real Christmas tree, then you know all about the mess that goes along with them. Sure, they look and smell nice, but they shed as much as a Labrador during August. Every day there’s a new pile of needles to clean up, no matter how much you water it. With artificial trees, there’s no clean up required. No needles falling on the floor, and no mess. This is great for people who don’t want to get out the broom every single day to sweep under the tree.
• You don’t have to water them. Since they’re not alive, artificial trees don’t have to be watered every day like real trees do, which can be hugely annoying. If you forget to water your real tree, not only do you spend the whole day worrying that you’re going to start a fire, but your tree will dry out and turn brown in no time. You never have this concern with an artificial tree. They’re green all the time, they never dry out, and you never have to remember to water them.
• They’re safer. Because your artificial tree isn’t ever going to dry out, there’s less of a chance of a fire occurring. Fire is one of the main concerns associated with real trees, because when they dry out and they’re close to electric lights and outlets, the risk of a fire is increased substantially. Most artificial trees are also made of flame retardant materials, so even if a fire were to occur, the damage would be much less.
• There are lots of styles to choose from. Another benefit to artificial trees is the variety you get with them. There are tons of different styles to pick from, including pre-lit trees, trees that are different colors, short trees, tall trees, or even aluminum trees. Whatever your tastes are, there is an artificial tree that will go perfectly with your holiday decorations.
There are lots of advantages to choosing an artificial tree, from the practicality of them to the aesthetic appeal to the simple fact that they’re safer. This Christmas, instead of spending more time and money hunting down the perfect real tree, go for an artificial Christmas tree and enjoy the numerous benefits of your choice. Instead spend your time and money finding Christmas gifts that your friends, family and business associates will love!